BEREA, Ohio – The Baldwin Wallace University Athletics Department, Office of Alumni Engagement and the Brown and Gold Club are pleased to announce the 2020 Athletics Alumni Hall of Fame Class. The 10 newest inductees will now bring the total to 356 Yellow Jackets for Life that have been honored with induction into the Hall of Fame.
The Athletics Alumni Association Hall of Fame was established in 1965 to recognize exceptional achievements and impact on the Brown & Gold by an athlete, administrator or coach, team or honorary.
This year's honorees are:
- Keith Aufmuth '06, men's basketball
- Mike Blackburn '99, football and wrestling
- Randy Edwards '83, football
- Kelsey Hills-Finucan '08, women's volleyball
- Joel Nichols '96, baseball
- Brian Rector '89, men's Tennis and coach
- Larry Rosati '83 , football
- Jeff Schenk '87, men's soccer
- Mike Turchan '06, baseball
- Michelle White '07, women's basketball
With the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, an announcement will be made later this summer or early fall regarding the Athletics Alumni Association Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.