Fax: (440) 826-2329
Associate Director of Sports Information
Jeff Miller '96 (Bio)
Phone: (440) 826-2780
Contact for: Cross Country,Lacrosse, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Women's Basketball
The Baldwin Wallace University Department of Sports Information is here to serve you. Contact the office for working credentials and press box space, as well as press releases, statistics, feature stories, photos and other information on the Yellow Jackets.
Pre-game materials and statistics are provided at every event. All interview and photo requests must be coordinated through the Office of Sports Information. Access to practice must be set up in advance and post game interviews with players and coaches will be granted after a 10-minute cool-down period. Opposing team interviews will be granted with that coach’s approval.
One phone line will be provided to visiting team radio and phone lines and dataports will be made available to all working media members in attendance.
Roster Downloads for Sports
- Football: .FRO | .FRX (Updated on November 14, 2014)
- Men's Soccer: .SRO | Word (Updated on September 18, 2014)
- Women's Soccer: .SRO | Word (Updated on September 30, 2014)
- Volleyball: .VRO | Word (Updated on September 10, 2014)
- Men's Basketball: .BRO | Word (Updated on January 12, 2015)
- Men's Swimming & Diving: Word (Updated on October 30, 2014)
- Women's Basketball: .BRO | Word (Updated on December 1, 2014)
- Women's Swimming & Diving: Word (Updated on October 24, 2014)
- Wrestling: Word (Updated on January 13, 2015)
- Baseball: .TRO| .TRX | Word (Updated on February 17, 2015)
- Men's Lacrosse: .CRO | Word (Updated on February 13, 2014)
- Men's Tennis: .XTR | Word (Updated on January 13, 2015)
- Softball: .TRO| .TRX | Word (Updated on February 9, 2015)
- Women's Lacrosse: .CRO | Word (Updated on January 28, 2014)
- Women's Tennis: .XTR | Word (Updated on February 26, 2015)